The Rigid Core SPC Flooring structure is as follows:
The main raw materials and PVC floor are the same, but the process is different. Rigid Core SPC Flooring is high density. After the raw materials are extruded, different printing layers, wear-resistant layers, and embossing lines are applied on the surface and bottom surface of the substrate by hot pressing.
The main characteristics of Rigid Core SPC Flooring are as follows
(1) Environmental protection and formaldehyde-free.
(2) The fire prevention and fire protection rating is B1, second only to stone.
(3) A variety of surface treatment (concave-convex pattern, handgrip pattern, pair pattern, mirror pattern).
(4) Wear resistance, wear resistance to Grade T.
(5) It can be used in the kitchen, toilet, basement, etc.
(6) The color is beautiful and diverse, the mosaic construction is seamless, and the installation is convenient and fast.
(7) Antiskid, more astringent when meeting water, not easy to fall down.
(8) Sound attenuation, comfortable walking foot, elastic, fall is not easy to hurt.
(9) Daily maintenance does not need waxing but can be wiped with a towel or wet mop.
Rigid Core SPC Flooring, with strong lock tension, will not release, floor shrinkage performance is better, suitable for all floor heating systems, sunshine room, balcony, and other pavement. The floor belongs to the hard floor. Before paving, a layer of plastic film or floor mat is pre paved to make the foot feel more comfortable and reduce noise and shock absorption.
Rigid Core SPC Flooring is a new type of environment-friendly floor based on high-tech development. It has the characteristics of zero formaldehyde, mildew proof, moisture-proof, fireproof, insect-proof and simple installation. SPC floor base material is extruded by extruder combined with T-shaped die, supplemented by pressing and pressing positioning technology, which can produce various textures (concave-convex relief pattern, hand grasping pattern, synchronous pattern, crystal mirror wood grain, etc.), and the bottom layer can use traditional PVC polymer material or another cushion layer as balance layer, which can balance floor stress, reduce noise and reduce vibration.
SPC floor material uses environmental protection formula, does not contain heavy metal, phthalate, methanol, and other harmful substances, and conforms to en14372, en649-2011, iec62321, gb4085-83 standards. It is widely welcomed in developed countries in Europe and America and Asia Pacific market. With its excellent stability and durability, the stone plastic floor not only solves the problem of damp deformation and mildew of solid wood floor but also solves the formaldehyde problem of other decoration materials. It can be used in indoor decoration, hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, and other public places.
SPC floor shrinkage: ≤ 0.5 ‰ (after tempering treatment), ≤ 1.5 ‰ (before tempering), (shrinkage test standard: 80 ℃, 6 hours standard);
Advantages of SPC floor: the physical index of SPC floor is stable and reliable, and the chemical index conforms to international and national standards;
Disadvantages of SPC floor: high density, heavyweight and high transportation cost;
SPC floor and PVC, WPC floor comparison: SPC floor price is moderate, some lower than wood plastic because the processing of the PVC floor is complex, the unit price will be higher.