Waterproof rigid core vinyl flooring, SPC floor are the latest environmental protection ecological material floor, relying on cutting-edge technology production. So what's the difference between the two? Today, I'll give you a detailed answer.
General introduction of plastic floor
PVC (polyvinyl chloride), Chinese Name: plastic floor, the main component of PVC materials, PVC floor originated in Europe and the United States, in Europe and the United States, Asia Pacific region is very popular, China is currently more 2.0 mm commercial floor, SPC, LVT floor is also slowly popular.
The production process of the floor:
Base material: base material, medium material - hot pressing (pressing), curing - roller coating, tempering, curing - punching cutting, curing - trimming or slotting - the packaging
Advantages of waterproof rigid core vinyl flooring floor:
1. Green environmental protection
The main raw material of PVC floor is polyvinyl chloride, which is an environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resource. It has been widely used in people's daily life, such as tableware, medical infusion tube bag, etc., its environmental protection is not to worry about.
2. Super wear resistance
There is a special PVC wear-resistant layer on the surface of the PVC floor, and its wear-resistant revolution can reach 300000 revolutions. According to the different wear-resistant thickness, it can be used for 5-10 years under normal conditions. The thickness and quality of the wear-resistant layer directly determine the service life of the PVC floor. The standard test results show that the 0.55mm thick wear-resistant layer floor can be used for more than 5 years under normal conditions, and the 0.7mm-thick wear-resistant floor is enough to use for more than 10 years, so it is super wear-resistant. Because of its super wear resistance, PVC floor is more and more popular in hospitals, schools, office buildings, shopping malls, supermarkets, vehicles, and other places with a large flow of people. (at present, the wear resistance of the wear-resistant layer is mainly determined by loss measurement, i.e. mass reduction.)
3. High elasticity and shock resistance
The PVC floor texture is soft, so it has good elasticity. It has good elastic recovery under the impact of heavy objects. At the same time, PVC floor has a strong impact resistance, which has a strong elastic recovery for the impact damage of heavy objects and will not cause damage. Excellent PVC floor can minimize the damage of the ground to the human body and can disperse the impact on the feet. The latest research data show that after the excellent PVC floor is paved in the space with a large flow of people, the rate of falling and injury is reduced by nearly 70% compared with other floors.
4. Fire retardant
That is to say, the fire-proof performance of the stone floor is very excellent, next to grade B1 of PVC. The fire will go out as soon as you leave it.
5. The maintenance is convenient
The maintenance of the PVC floor is very convenient. If the floor is dirty, wipe it with a mop. If you want to keep the floor lasting bright effect, just regular waxing maintenance can, its maintenance times are far lower than the laminate floor
6. Waterproof and moistureproof
PVC floor because the main component is vinyl resin, and water has no affinity, so its natural fear of water, as long as it is not long-term immersion will not be damaged; and because of high humidity and mildew.
Disadvantages of waterproof rigid core vinyl flooring:
The requirements for the base floor are high (LVT floor must be flat, solid, and dry when laying LVT floor; the surface of the plastic floor shall be smooth, the internal and external corners shall be square, no edge fall, no oil stain, dust, and impurities), and the general ground shall be paved and maintained by self-leveling.
SPC is a new type of environmental protection floor developed based on high technology. It has the characteristics of zero formaldehyde, mildew proof, moisture-proof, fireproof, insect-proof, and simple installation. SPC floor is a kind of PVC base material extruded by an extruder combined with T-mold. PVC wear-resistant layer, PVC color film, and PVC substrate are respectively heated and embossed by three-roller or four roll calendar at one time. The process is simple and the bonding is completed by heat without glue. SPC floor material uses environmental protection formula, does not contain heavy metal, phthalate, methanol, and other harmful substances, and conforms to en14372, en649-2011, iec62321, gb4085-83 standards. It is popular in the developed countries in the Asia Pacific and Europe. With its excellent stability and durability, the stone plastic floor not only solves the problem of damp deformation and mildew of solid wood floor but also solves the formaldehyde problem of other decoration materials. It can be used in indoor decoration, hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, and other public places.
Shrinkage of PC floor: ≤ 1 ‰ (after tempering), ≤ 2.5 ‰ (before tempering), (shrinkage test standard: 80 ℃, 6 hours standard);
SPC floor density: 1.9 ~ 2T / m3;
Advantages of SPC floor: the physical index of SPC floor is stable and reliable, and the chemical index conforms to international and national standards;
Disadvantages of SPC floor: high density, heavyweight, and high transportation cost of SPC floor;
Compared with waterproof rigid core vinyl flooring and WPC flooring, SPC flooring processing and manufacturing process are simple
Advantages of SPC flooring:
(1) Waterproof and moisture-proof. It can solve the problem that wood products are easy to rot and expand and deform in a humid and water-rich environment, and can be used in the environment where traditional wood products can not be used;
(2) Insect and termite-proof, effectively eliminate insect disturbance and prolong service life;
(3) There are many colors to choose from. It not only has natural woodiness and wood texture but also can customize the color according to your own personality;
(4) Strong plasticity, can be very simple to achieve personalized modeling, fully reflect the personality style;
(5) High environmental protection, pollution-free, pollution-free, recyclable. The product does not contain benzene and formaldehyde. It is an environmental protection product and can be recycled. It greatly saves the amount of wood used. It is suitable for the national policy of sustainable development and benefits society;
(6) High fire resistance. It can effectively flame retardant, the fire rating reaches B1 level, and it can extinguish itself in case of fire and does not produce any toxic gas;
(7) It can be ordered, planed, sawn, drilled, and painted;
(8) Simple installation, convenient construction, no complicated construction technology, save installation time and cost;
(9) No crack, no expansion, no deformation, no maintenance and maintenance, easy to clean and save the cost of later repair and maintenance;
(10) The sound absorption effect is good and the energy saving is good, which makes the indoor energy saving up to more than 30%;
(11) Compared with the waterproof rigid core vinyl flooring, the SPC floor has the advantages of less investment cost, quick effect, less labor, less labor intensity, and a clean environment.
Disadvantages of SPC:
SPC floor has high density, heavyweight, and high transportation cost.
SPC floor production process
Process: 1. Mixing
Automatic metering according to raw material ratio → hot mixing in a high-speed mixer (hot mixing temperature: 125 ℃), which is used to mix all kinds of materials evenly and remove moisture from materials) → enter into cold mixing (cooling materials,
Prevent caking and discoloration, cold mixing temperature: 55 ℃.) The material is mixed evenly by cooling;
Process 2: extrusion
Add the twin-screw extruder for heating extrusion and then enter the sheet die to extrude the formed sheet
The material passes through four roller calender, and the substrate is fixed thickness → pasted with color film → pasted with wear-resistant layer → cooled → cut;
Process 3: UV tempering
Surface UV → tempering (tempering hot water temperature: 80 ~ 120 ℃; cold water temperature: 10 ℃)
Process 4: slitting and slotting + Packaging
Slitting → slotting, trimming, and chamfering → inspection → packaging.