There are houses to have a home, and getting a house is actually not a very easy thing, property in all kinds of situations are not good to understand, and in some cases, in fact, people will inadvertently leave out some of the key points, like in terms of decoration, flooring, although it is a familiar point, but often people do not care very much about the knowledge of some materials on the floor, so what is the rigid vinyl tile material? What is the process of laying rigid vinyl tile?
What is the material of rigid vinyl tile？
LVT is a new material, vinyl is a kind of "elastic" flooring, which means that its texture is soft with a little "give" when you walk on it, so that it becomes a good working platform you can stand for several hours.
1. Quick and easy to install: Available in tiles and planks, as well as sheets, are easy to install. Floor tiles are usually in 12-inch squares, so they are easy to handle and both tiles and planks are often manufactured with a "peel and stick" backing, which means they are easy for homeowners to put down themselves (saving money on professional installation).
2. Moisture Resistance: rigid vinyl tile is completely waterproof, so it can be used almost anywhere in the home, including the main floor, upper floors and below grade. It works especially well in bathrooms and kitchens, where water tends to end up on the floor.
3. Easy to clean: water only needs to bead up on the surface, so it is easy to sweep. Also, regular sweeping and occasional wet mopping is all this takes to keep a vinyl floor clean and bright all over.
4. Durability: Most rigid vinyl tile has a "wear layer" (sometimes up to three) on top of the vinyl itself, so it's resistant to normal traffic wear and tear.
How to lay the rigid vinyl tile？
1. Measure the area of the room
Before the installation of the floor, you need to accurately measure the paved area of the room, in order to know the material loss of the whole paving process.
2. Basic treatment
The first step before the formal paving floor is the grass-roots treatment, mainly to repair the problem ground, the formation of new grass-roots level, to avoid the original grass-roots drums and cracks and cause the floor arching. And do a good job after the grass-roots level, you need to level the ground. If the ground is not level, not only will lead to skirting gaps, the overall floor will also be uneven, and there is a strange sound, but also seriously affect the quality of the floor.
3. Ground leveling
The level error of the ground can not exceed 2mm, more than then we have to find a way to level. If the ground is not level, not only will lead to gaps in the skirting, the overall floor will also be uneven, and there is a strange noise, but also seriously affect the quality of the floor.
The above content mainly described for rigid vinyl tile is what material? rigid vinyl tile laying process is what the specific introduction of the floor in more cases are very important points, after all, the floor will be stepped on every day, so whether from his appearance or in terms of quality, each point must be in place, the material on the investigation, for future use or maintenance, it can be very clear, so do not be too lax.